forum sean bean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dédié à l'acteur Sean Bean/ dedicate to Sean Bean

HomePortailLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Un petit bonjour de Californie!

Go down 
+2
Arwen
farrell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
farrell
membre

Female
Number of posts : 4
loisirs : Sean Bean, books, films, art, tea, friends
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Un petit bonjour de Californie! Empty
PostSubject: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 1:53

Bonjour! ) Okay that's it for my French, except for Oui, non, merci, bon soir...and that's about it....Sorry! My daughter helped me type the title.....

Farrell here, I already recognize several names and am looking forward to meeting the rest of you all on this wonderful board! As Hklettuce stated earlier, we have a website featuring an interview with the Director of The Making of Sharpe's Peril, Alejandro Andrade complete with videoblogs. Please come, see the site, post your comments because we are making sure Alejandro sees the fans' responses.
Thanks and I look forward to being here on a more regular basis! :bravo:
Back to top Go down
Arwen
co-admin: The mystic sisters of night
Arwen

Female
Number of posts : 1644
loisirs : Cinéma, Musique, Sport, Shopping,écriture, lecture, famille
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 8:06

WELCOME FARREL !!

sorry for my english, it's very bad !!

nice to meet you and Welcome on your forum....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/veronique1306
pinpin
Admin: The mystic sisters of night
pinpin

Female
Number of posts : 2814
loisirs : histoire grecque antique cuisine archéologie et Sean bien evidement
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 11:28

Hi Farrell,welcome among us farrell I hope you enjoy to be with us :hug:
Back to top Go down
morwen
VIP
morwen

Female
Number of posts : 983
loisirs : cine, lire,
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 19:27

nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 1197
loisirs : Too many to list
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr - 22:04

Welcome aboard Farrel. Congrats for your French! It's absolutely perfect.

Nice to have you around, hope you will enjoy it here.

So you live in California? - where are you from? (just curious). My dream is to visit Santa Cruz before I die - Myowyn knows why lol.

See ya around the board. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.alysterdark.be
myowyn
myowyn

Female
Number of posts : 5969
loisirs : informatique, écriture, lectures, histoire
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 9:30

Hello my dear KSF, it's good to have you on this board, thanks for all you bring me day after day! I'm really please to see you!

And friends, their website is fantastic, thanks a lot for the job you made on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.boromir-myowyn.be/
farrell
membre

Female

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 11:25

Smile Hello, hello, bon jour everyone!

Just wanted to pop in here and tell you that I am still very much here. I have been busy with the website that HKLettuce and I have created for Alejandro Andrade and that Myowyn has so graciously put up on her website....we've just uploaded a new video blog from Alejandor that has both Sean and Daragh in it so go take a look and check it out.

Amy--Yes I live in Caifornia, in a place called Valencia about 30 mles north of Los Angeles. Santa Cruz is about six hours north of where I live. Sometimes we call Santa Cruz the land that time forgot--lol! So naturally I am curious as to why you wish to go there....but we all have our secret wishes! Smile

Seriously, Santa Cruz is kind of removed from everything and is very bohemian with a lot of hippie-types and it makes for a very interesting place. I hope you will get to visit there one day soon.
Back to top Go down
morwen
VIP
morwen

Female
Number of posts : 983
loisirs : cine, lire,
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 22:42

hello farrell, again, I know valencia (spain) and santa cruz in tenerife (spain) but not valencia and santa cruz CA, nice to be with you here
Back to top Go down
myowyn
myowyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 0:15

Hello again, well I guess my sister amy won't be mad about me if I tell you why she's expecting to get santa Cruz:

I'm sure some of you know The lost Boys, with david the vampire? My dear KSF, it's why, my dear sister Amy would like to visit santa Cruz, coz for the movie, they used some part of Santa cruz and then the city was calling Santa carla, the town of the vampires, something like that, I'm not the best one to talk about it, amy is much better than I could be coz she's the real great fan of the Lost Boys!

Hope you don't mind if I 've explained that sister?
Back to top Go down
farrell
membre

Female

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 0:39

Oh ho--so that makes sense! No wonder they used Santa Cruz-- "The Land That Time Forgot"! Wink I actually had been searching for some pics to post of Santa Cruz and Valencia for that matter..but hadn't come up with anything good. But maybe I am a little slow and you obviously already know more about Santa Cruz than I do! :wistle:

Forgive my absence of late--we are in the middle of securing a second interview from Alejandro for the website as well as entertaining (lol) other offers of contributions. Time consuming as members of this forum well know! And takes away time for drooling over Sean....:sigh: Sniff. But I am made of stronger stuff. I shall prevail! Must have time for being in love...!Un petit bonjour de Californie! 530698 (insert big flirty sigh here...)
Back to top Go down
myowyn
myowyn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 0:47

XDon't be worried about being absent, I was so absent the days before and well I come bacl slowy, it's not already great!

My dear KSF, I will send you a mail tomorrow hope it's ok for you, I will explain youbetter than here!

Please let us know about the new interview, we stand by you!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Amy

Female
Number of posts : 1197
loisirs : Too many to list
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 17:15

No, I'm not mad at you sister.

Farrel, your site is great, really. And I know how much you have to work on a website to run it correctly, believe me.

Yes, I would like to visit the place where the film (The Lost Boys) was shot. It's not a secret because I have a website about it.

Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alysterdark.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un petit bonjour de Californie!   Un petit bonjour de Californie! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un petit bonjour de Californie!
Page 1 of 1